XBSY High Frequency Vibrating Screen / Mining Shaker
WestPetro XBSY high frequency vibrating screens ( Multi-layer Vibrating Mining Shaker ) are the core equipment and played an important role in mineral processing industry. They are newly designed and manufactured by WestPetro in 2010. Besides solid control equipment series, WestPetro High frequency vibrating screens, which we also call it as Speed Dry Screening is another important product line. Generally speaking, this item could be used to separate the solids and crushed ores about 200μm in size; most importantly, this frequency vibrating screens can be perfectly applicable to wet and dry mineral solids.
The most important part for WestPetro high frequency vibrating screens is the Polyurethane Mesh; we also call it as Polyurethane Screen, which has its special features to meet the different demands of mineral industry. The following is the special technical data of WestPetro polyurethane mesh, please check it.
Naturally, we will share more information about DZS5*2 high frequency vibrating screen, which is more popularly used in different mineral fields, and it is the core equipment for high frequency vibrating screens, and its shaker mesh is also less than 0.2mm. Generally speaking, DZS5×2 Fine Frequency Vibrating Screens are linear motion shaker, used for the wet classification of fine material in mineral processing, the fine screening efficiency is improved greatly.
Features of DZS5*2 High Frequency Vibration Screens
1. Big Flow Area: Designed with 5 decks, each deck with 2 meshes, total area is 7.3 m2.
2. Fine Screening: Minimum mesh is 0.075mm,large opening ratio
3. Long Service Life: Use a variety of high wear-resistant technology and materials, greatly extended product service life. Mesh life is 4 to 6 months.
4. Advanced Parts: Choosing Italian imported vibrator; the most advanced wear-resistant fine mesh (made by ourselves) of China matched.
5. Tighten with USA patent threads, laser cutting technology, high molecular material wear resistant material and rubber cold curing technology.