XBSY Mud Cleaner
XBSY QJ Series drilling mud desanding and desilting integrated cleaner (hereinafter referred to as integrated cleaner) combines a set of desanding cyclone and a set of desilting cyclone on a shale shaker. The drilling fluid is separated by the desanding cyclone or desilting cyclone, with its overflow returning to the circulation system and its underflow further screened by the shale shaker.
Product Advantages and Features
- Short shaft motor of famous brand, suitable for outdoor explosion-proof severe environment .
- Frame screen, convenient and reliable for replacement.
- Linear compact layout, low operating height and ergonomic design.
- Fast-compression screen (patented technology), easy and fast to replace.
- Special thread locking technology is used for connecting bolts of vibration motor to ensure reliable connection under vibration.
- All-around splash proof, reducing the splash of mud to a negligible extent.
- Heavy anti-corrosion coating, ensuring the long-term use of the equipment under the condition of mud scouring.
XBSY Mud Cleaner Technical Parameters
XBSY LL915 vertical cutting dryer is used in recovery of valuable drilling fluid and decreasing moisture content of drilling cuttings in order to lower the cost of drilling cuttings harmless disposal.
|Model||QJ / 300×2 - 125×12-K||QJ / 250×3 - 100×16-K||QJ / 300×2 - 125×12||QJ / 250×3 - 100×20-A|
|Motor power||2 × 1.94 kW|
|Screen specification||1165 × 585 × 40 mm (frame)||1053 × 697 mm (hook and edge)||1150 × 697 mm (hook and edge)|
|Quantity of screens||4||3|
|Vibration amplitude||> 5.2 mm|
|Specification of desanding cyclone||300||250||300||250|
|Quantity of desanding cyclones||2||3||2||3|
|Specification of desilting cyclone||125||100||125||100|
|Quantity of desilting cyclones||12||16||12||20|
|Operating pressure||0.15 ~ 0.3 MPa|
|Power supply||AC 380V / 50HZ|
|Explosion-proof grade||Ex d II B T4 Gb|
|Weight||3050 kg||3200 kg||3050 kg||3200 kg|
|Outline dimension||2960 × 2100 × 2400 mm||2960 × 2300 × 2600 mm||3170 × 1960 × 2684 mm||3240 × 2147 × 2655 mm|
|Note||The models shown in the table are only for reference. Specification and quantity of cyclones can be configured as needed by users.|